Enjoy this Chocolate Chip Yogurt Cookies! Very easy and delicious recipe.
Chocolate Chip Yogurt Cookies Recipe
- 1 ⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 ⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 ⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 ⁄2 cup yogurt plain
- 1 1 ⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 ⁄4 cups flour all-purpose
- 1 cup flour whole wheat
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F/190°C.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, brown sugar and margarine; beat until light and fluffy.
- Add yogurt and vanilla; blend well. Stir in flour and baking soda; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto un-greased cookie sheets. Bake at 375°F / 190°C for 8 to 12 minutes or until light and golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheets.