Enjoy this Chocolate Chip Yogurt Cookies! Very easy and delicious recipe.
Ingredients Chocolate Chip Yogurt Cookies Recipe
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt (plain)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cups flour(all-purpose)
- 1 cup flour (whole wheat)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. In a large bowl combine sugar, brown sugar and margarine; beat until light and fluffy.
3. Add yogurt and vanilla; blend well. Stir in flour and baking soda; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto un-greased cookie sheets. Bake at 375°F / 190°C for 8 to 12 minutes or until light and golden brown.
5. Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheets.