This is a simple dessert recipe and very tasty! Strawberry are my favorite. Take them fresh and ready for this wonderful recipe.
Cream Cake with Strawberry
Ingredients for the cream
- 900 g of fresh strawberries sliced
- 570 ml of cream
- 60 ml of granulated sugar
Ingredients for Pie Crust
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 6 g salt
- 205 g shortening
- 120 ml water
- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt. Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in water until mixture forms a ball. Divide dough in half, and shape into balls. Wrap in plastic, and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Roll out dough on a floured counter. Don't over work it. Use as directed in pie recipe.
Directions for the Cream
- Rinse and clean strawberries.
- Add sugar and cream in large mixing bowl, stirring until soft and fluffy.
- Spread mixture over pie crust.
- Spread strawberries over pie.
- Cover and chill overnight.