Honey Gingerbread is a simple and easy to prepare honey cake. It may be decorated if desired. Try our recipe for a sticky gingerbread cake.
Honey Gingerbread Cookies
- 500 gr smooth flour
- 125 gr butter
- 190 gr powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 clove
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl except one egg and mix until a smooth dough is obtained.
- Put the last egg in a cup or small bowl and mix it.
- Divide the dough into five or six portions. Take one portion and roll it flat, about 3mm thick. Molds are useful for shaping - cut some nice forms and put them on a baking tin.
- When the tin is full, take the mixed egg and glaze top of every cake.
- Bake at 180°C for a few minutes, until the cakes have a light brown colour.
- Repeat with other dough portions.