Is the season when pear get matured and why not profit to enjoy a delicious pear pie. In very simply steps you can have an awesome dessert.
Pear Pie Recipe
- 2 pie crusts
- 4 pears
- 130 gr sugar
- 40 gr cup flour
- 100 ml water
- middle cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- half lemon juice
- middle teaspoon cinnamon
- some nutmeg
- Core, peel, and slice the pears then after add the lemon juice. Transfer excess juices to the pie pan.
- In a separate boiling pot, set the water and white and brown sugar to boil to make a simple syrup.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, and cornstarch.
- When the syrup is done boiling, bring all of the ingredients together. Arrange one of the pie crusts on top of the pie pan. Add the pear filling into the pie pan. Cover the filling with the other pie crust and make three slits on top.
- Bake in the oven at 170°C (350°F) for 60 minutes or until golden brown. Take out the pie and set to cool.
- If desired, serve warm with ice cream or frozen custard.